5 10-minute desserts to sweeten the days you stay at home
If you find yourself in the kitchen while you are at home and want to try different dessert recipes, we offer you 5 dessert recipes that you can prepare in just 10 minutes. You can make perfect desserts with easy ingredients and sweeten the days you stay at home. We do not stretch at all and direct you to how they are made. Here are 5 10-minute dessert recipes that will sweeten the days you stay at home …
Peanut butter banana pack
-6 lavash (small size)
-6 tablespoons peanut butter
-3 bananas (half a pack will be used in each bundle)
-6 tablespoons peanuts (chopped)
-6 teaspoons chocolate drops
– 1/2 cup of cinnamon powder
– 1 cup of granulated sugar
– 1 cup of chocolate sauce (as desired)
Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter in the middle of 1 lavash.
– It is not big enough to prevent the lavash from closing. Place banana on it.
– Sprinkle with peanuts and drops of chocolate around it.
– First, curl the flap from the sides and roll it up and fasten it with a toothpick.
– In the preheated hot oil until golden yellow color. fry it.
– While the dishes are hot, add the cinnamon and powdered sugar to the mixture.
– Dip it in the chocolate sauce according to your desire and serve it hot.
Chocolate mousse without eggs
-3 pieces of avocado
-3 tablespoons of cocoa
– packet vanillin
-1/2 teaspoons of salt
– 1 cup of milk
– 80 grams of melted dark chocolate
– Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler.
– Grind and mix the avocado, cocoa, vanillin, salt and milk thoroughly in a mixer bowl or deep bowl.
– All When the ingredients mix and turn brown, add the melted chocolate.
– Once you have mixed all the ingredients, take a stretch film on it and leave it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
– When serving, separate it into portions and serve it with grated chocolate and cream whipped cream. .
-250 grams of yogurt
-5 tablespoons of honey
-1/2 cups of red fruits (blackberry, blueberry, raspberry)
to -4 Mek spoon oats
-2 tablespoons pistachios inside (coarsely chopped and unsalted)
– Yogurt and honey in a bowl Mix well.
– Spread the yoghurt-honey mixture on a 20 x 30 cm flat tray with baking paper.
– Sprinkle fruits, oats, and coarsely cut pistachios.
– Mix at least 5 hours. Keep it in the freezer.
– After freezing enough, cut it in the shape of a triangle with a sharp knife and consume it without waiting.
-1 , 5 cups grated coconut
-1/2 cups cream
-5 tablespoon powdered sugar
-200 grams of chocolate
– Knead the cream, sugar and nutmeg nicely.
– Spread the mixture 1 cm thick in a square container on which you spread the baking paper, and flatten it with the opposite side of a spoon.
– Leave the mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes.
– Put 2 fingers of water in a pot at this time. Place a glass bowl in it and melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
– Cut the frozen mixture into cubes and shape it.
– Place the cubes you prepared in chocolate and place them on the greaseproof paper and leave them in the freezer for another 10 minutes.
-Finally, decorate your chocolate cubes as you wish and consume them.
Three-ingredient peanut butter cookies
-200 grams of peanut butter (no sugar added)
-200 grams of granulated sugar
– Put peanut butter, granulated sugar and the egg that you keep at room temperature in a deep mixing bowl.
– Mix all the ingredients with a mixer for 3-4 minutes.
– Equalize the cookie dough you get. cut it into pieces and roll it in the palm of your hand.