5 recipes that strengthen the immune system that you can easily make at home
We share 5 very delicious recipes that you can easily make at home that will strengthen your immune system and protect your body from epidemic diseases. Especially recipes that strengthen the immune system sought by many people on the Internet attract great attention. Considering this for you, we have included recipes of March and April vegetables that increase your body resistance. Be sure to include these flavors in your kitchen for recipes that strengthen your immune system, from olive artichoke to black cabbage. Here are the recipes that strengthen the immune system that you can easily make at home …
Artichoke with olive oil
Artichoke, vitamin A in addition to high amounts of potassium, calcium and manganese, B1 Contains vitamin and C vitamins. Artichoke; Being rich in various vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, of course, helps to strengthen the immune system. Artichoke contains a very high level of vitamin C, such as 20%, and can be found fresh, especially in the winter months when diseases occur. In this respect, artichoke strengthens the immune system, increases the body’s ability to fight harmful bacteria, protects the body against free radicals and viruses in order to prevent seasonal diseases in the winter.
-1/2 cup olive oil
-1 medium sized onion
– 1 large carrot
– 1 glass of frozen peas
– 8 pieces of extracted artichoke
– 2 freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 1 glass water
-1 teaspoon granulated sugar
-1 teaspoon salt
How to make artichoke with olive oil?
– Half a pan 1 cube of water with olive oil Sauté the chopped onion until it turns pink.
– Add the diced and boiled cubes, fry 1 potato and carrot for 2-3 minutes.
– Add 1 cup of peas on top and add 3-4 minutes, take your garnish out of the stove.
– To prepare the sauce you will cook the artichokes, mix 2 squeezed lemon juice, 1 cup of water, 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
– Place 8 artichokes in a large saucepan and put them on the garnish.
– Transfer the lemon water mixture to the saucepan.
– Serve the cold in your table, enjoy your meal.
– Then close the lid and make artichokes. Bake until soft.
– You can have extra olive oil during the service on the vegetable dish with olive oil that you serve cold.
Black cabbage dish
Snow Consuming the field in winter and during the spring season strengthens immunity and helps prevent disease from entering your body.
Add the oil and tomato paste and cabbage into the pot. After it starts to boil, add corn flour and canned corn to cook for another 10 minutes.
– You can serve it hot after boiling.
Meat pod meal
Broad beans are a very good source of manganese and folate. Although protein and carbohydrate are very important in human metabolism, folate is very important for heart health, immune system and synthesis of red blood cells.
-1 kg fresh broad beans
-300 g cubed meat
-3 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 onion
-3 cups hot water
– Half lemon juice
– 1 tomato
– 1 tablespoon flour
– One tea glass finely chopped dill
How to make succulent broad beans?
– Clean the ends of the pods.
Soak the beans in this water.
– Chop the onion and roast it until it turns pink in olive oil. Peel the tomato peel, cut into cubes and add to the pan.
– Add the meat and fry for 3 minutes. Finally, add the pod and hot water to cover the pot and cook until it softens on low heat.
– Add salt and dill and serve hot.
Stinging nettle contains high amounts of vitamin C and iron. Vitamin C improves the body’s iron absorption, thereby improving fatigue and anemia.
– Half a kilo of nettle herb
– 1.5 cups of corn flour
-3 spoons of butter
– 1 teaspoon of mint
-4 – 5 cloves of garlic
How to make nettle soup?
– Chop the nettles by putting gloves on your hands and boil them in enough water to pass over.
Put the leaves in the pot and add the water and pass it through the blender.
– Add some water for easy crushing. Grind boiled herbs like mash and add a few more glasses of water.
– Take it to the stove and gradually add the corn flour. On one hand, beat with a wire whisk. Cook until stiff.
– Add crushed garlic, mint and salt, close to the stove.
– Put the butter you melted in the last pan, mix and remove from the stove.
Asparagus oven salmon
Asparagus is a great source of vitamins, minerals and essential protein . Vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E (a-tocopherol) and vitamin K (phylloquinone) and it is also packed with minerals like folate, iron, copper, calcium, protein, and fiber. Thanks to all these nutrients, asparagus offers some serious health benefits. As mentioned, asparagus also contains vitamin E, another important antioxidant. This vitamin helps strengthen your immune system and protects cells from the harmful effects of free radicals.
– Cut them in half according to their size.
– After removing the salmon fillets, skin and excess fat, cut them into large cubes.
– Slice the mushrooms that you clean with a damp cloth.
– After grating the lemon peel with the thick part of the grater, squeeze the lemon juice that you cut in half.
– Butter that you keep at room temperature; Mix it with brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and freshly ground black pepper.
– Mix asparagus, mushrooms and salmon with a butter mixture in a large bowl.
– Cut four greaseproof paper into large squares. . After sharing the salmon mixture evenly on the greaseproof paper, close the greaseproof into a bundle.
– Place the paper on the baking tray with the joints on the bottom.
– Cook this main dish, whispering health, in a preheated 200 degree oven for 20 minutes.
– Serve the asparagus salmon that you have boiled on the serving plates without waiting hot.