‘Coleslaw’ salad recipe that you can make at home
You can easily do at home; Requirements for the coleslaw salad recipe, also known as mayonnaise cabbage salad …
– 1/4 of a large cabbage or small half of a cabbage
– 1 large carrot
– 8 tablespoons of mayonnaise
– 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
– 1 tablespoon of salt br /> – 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
– 1/4 of a large onion
How to make a Coleslaw salad?
– Cabbage After dividing it into 2 or 4 pieces according to the size, wash and chop finely.
– Peel the carrot and grate it.
– Divide the onion into 4 pieces and grate with the thinnest eye of the grater.
– Beat the mayonnaise, sugar, salt, vinegar and lemon juice in a small bowl until all the sugar is melted.
Let the cabbage salad rest for 15-20 minutes immediately or serve it.