Healthy snack recipes for desk workers
One of the biggest problems of the desk employees is the diet … Especially, the desire to eat, which cannot be pressed at the desk, threatens health and helps you gain weight. Instead of consuming unhealthy snacks, we included healthy snacks that are very practical and very simple to make. These recipes, which we have created especially for office workers or home office workers, will suppress your desire for sugar and constant eating throughout the day.
Fruit and oat bar
-1 teaspoon (wipe) olive oil
– Half a glass of milk < br /> – 1 tablespoon of honey
-2.5 cups of oats
– 1 cup of chopped apples (You can prevent it from darkening by squeezing lemon on it.)
-3 tablespoons of coconut
– After crushing the banana, add olive oil, milk, honey and oats and mix.
– You can cut into slices and consume one box (200 millimeters) of low-fat milk and one slice in the snacks.
-3 pieces cucumber (medium size)
– Pepper pepper
– Other spices you want
– Cut the cucumbers into 2 pieces and then squeeze lemon on them.
– You can add salt and spices as an aperitif during the day.
– You can do the same with carrots.
Flaxseed oat bar
< strong> Ingredients:
-3 pieces of banana
-1.5 cups finely ground oats
-4 tablespoons of sunflower oil
-3 tablespoons maple syrup
-1/2 cup coarsely ground walnut inside
-1/2 tea glass raisins
-1/2 tea glass shredded coconut
-1/2 tea glass of ground flaxseed
-1/2 tea glass of sesame seeds
-2 tablespoons of chia seeds
-6 tablespoons of water
-2 tablespoons of poppy
-2 dishes spoon of cinnamon
-1 pack of vanilla
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
– Nutritious and a to prepare snack bars that hold as much as full; Mix chia seeds and water and leave them on an edge.
– Crush the ripe bananas you peeled with a fork.
Boil the quinoa for about 15 minutes until it dries.
– After mixing the boiled quinoa with cold milk, place it in the serving bowls.
– Cut the mango longitudinally, without matching the core in the middle part. Make longitudinal and transverse cuts on the half piece you obtain with the tip of the fruit knife.
– Cut the fruit cubes you have obtained by pushing the mango from the peel to the inside. After taking the seed, apply the same to the other half of the fruit.
– After adding the blueberry and mango pieces you have added to the milk quinoa mixture, serve them without waiting.
– 4 medium zucchini
-2 tablespoons powdered parmesan cheese
-2 tablespoons sunflower oil
-1 teaspoon sea salt
-1/2 teaspoons red ground pepper
– Wash in plenty of water and slice the zucchinis that you dry as ring as thin as possible.
Arrange the pumpkin slices in one row.
– Apply sunflower oil with a brush on them. Sprinkle with powdered parmesan. Add sea salt and red pepper.
– Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for 20 minutes.
– Eat the much lower calorie pumpkin chips as a cute snack wherever and whenever you want. Share with your loved ones.
Oat bran balls with cocoa
-7 dates palm
-3 pieces of dried apricots
-1 pieces of small bananas
-2 tea glasses of oat bran
– 4 tablespoons of crushed hazelnuts (unroasted)
-1 teaspoon of cocoa
-2 tablespoons of milk
-2 teaspoons of cinnamon
– If your pastries are too dry, start by softening dates.
– Put dates and hot water in a bowl. After waiting for about 6-7 minutes, take it out of the water.
– Remove the cores of soft dates.
– Chop the dried apricots tinyly.
– Put the pastry, banana, milk and apricots through the rondo.
Then, add oat bran, cinnamon and cocoa and run the rondo for a few more times.
– Finally, add the hazelnuts to a swab with a spoon.
– Roll your hand slightly and roll it with small pieces of the mortar you prepared.
– Apply this process to all the mortar and put it on a plate after it is finished and let it cool in the refrigerator.