Spices are not satisfied: Inner rice recipe
We shared a delicious recipe for pilaf with stuffed, turkey or chicken, which we reward our stomachs by eating with pleasure and enjoyment. Prepare the ingredients for the inner rice, which is very easy to make and you will always want to eat! Here is the recipe for pilaf …
-300 grams of chicken livers
-2 medium sized onions
-50 grams of pistachios (or pine nuts)
-2 tablespoons currants
-4 tablespoons olive oil
-2 cups baldo rice
-3 cups hot chicken broth
-1 tablespoon butter
-1/2 teaspoons black pepper
-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
-1/4 teaspoons allspice
-1 teaspoon salt
-1/4 bunches of dill
-1/4 bunches of parsley
How to make inner rice?
– Extract the excess water from the chicken livers, which you extract and wash in plenty of water, and chop them into large cubes.
– Chop the peeled peeled onions into small cubes. Soak the baldo rice in hot water.
– Soak the currants in the warm water, where you can remove the stem. Peel the pistachio nuts.
– Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan. Throw pistachios and start roasting on low heat. Add the onion and continue roasting.
– After adding the diced chicken livers, cook over medium heat until the lungs get color.
– Put the rice in the pot, wash the water and strain the water. With the addition of black pepper, cinnamon and allspice, fry the rice grains until they have a transparent appearance.
– Add the raisins, hot chicken broth, salt and butter that you soak in warm water and cook the rice in a saucepan with a lid on a low heat. > – After having blended with a finely chopped dill and parsley, share the pilaf with the loved ones.
Enjoy your meal.