Taste of Kayseri: How to make a pork meal?
The name of the brook dish, which comes to the fore with its name as much as its taste, takes its name from the word “pırtılmak”, meaning “to break up”. This dish, also known as Pırtımpırt or kirtimburt, is a home-made meal in Develi district of Kayseri. The slightly sour taste, which occurs when the fresh grape leaves are shattered (cooked) and cooked in a pot, distinguishes the food from other green leaf (spinach, chard) dishes. You can easily cook your broth at home. Here is the cooking recipe …
-500 grams of chopped and dried vine leaves
1 kilo of large chopped pieces of meat < br /> – Half a glass of boiled beans
– Half a glass of boiled chickpeas
– Half a glass of boiled peeled wheat
– 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
– Half a glass of oil < br /> – 2 tablespoons of butter
-2 large onions
– Salt, pepper, the desired spice.
How to make a pork?
– First, fry the onion in the oil until it turns pink and add tomato paste.
– Add the pieces of meat you cooked in the pressure cooker beforehand.
– Then the leaves that you have washed and drained are added. After adding beans, chickpeas and wheat, hot water is added to the decision. /