This dish is made only by the man of the house: Uzbek pilaf
We share with you the Uzbek pilaf recipe, which is indispensable for the special occasions and wedding tables of Bukhara, the historical city of Uzbekistan. Did you know that this pilaf is made by the man of the house, especially for the guests who come home? This pilaf, which is rich enough to be considered as a main dish, shares the leading roles of meat and carrots. When the light carrot adds the lightly sweet taste of the carrot to the rice, it is not satisfying. Here is the Uzbek pilaf recipe …
-1/2 cup oil oil
-2 tablespoon butter (according to desire )
-2 pieces of dry onion (chopped cut)
-5 medium carrots (grated)
-400 grams of cubed lamb meat
-3 cups baldo rice (washed, drained )
-4.5 cups of hot water (meat or vegetable juice, if desired)
-1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
– Melt the butter with half a glass of oil and rice in the rice pan.
– Add the onions that you chopped in the cheese and fry until lightly caramelized.
– Add the pork meat to the pan and sauté until it drains.
– After the meats are drained, add the grated carrot and mix.
– When the carrots have softened, add the rice and fry for 3 minutes.
– Added water, salt and pepper After it is mixed, put 2 heads of garlic in the middle of the rice, press it lightly and close the lid.
– Cook for 5 minutes on a low heat and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.