Topic appetizer recipe | How to make a topical appetizer?
Topik is one of the most known appetizers of Armenian cuisine, where chickpeas, tahini and onions are dominant. This appetizer, whose main ingredients are chickpeas, allspice and pistachio, is served with main dishes. As it has a mild taste, it facilitates digestion. You should definitely experience the different taste of this appetizer, where chickpeas, peanuts and tahini share the leading roles, and share them with your loved ones. So, how to make a topical appetizer? Here is the top appetizer recipe …
-2 tablespoons of peanuts
-1 tea glass of olive oil
– Half a teaspoon of allspice
– Half a teaspoon of cumin
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 2 tablespoons of currants
– Half a cup of tahini
-1.5 cups of boiled chickpeas
-1 teaspoon of salt
-Toz Antep peanuts
How to make?
– Sauté the onions that you chop with the peanuts in olive oil.
– Add allspice, cumin, cinnamon, currants and continue sautéing.
Add -2 tablespoons of tahini and remove from the stove. Spread the boiled chickpeas together with 3 tablespoons of tahini and a pinch of salt until you get a smooth consistency.
– Spread the chickpea puree on the greaseproof paper. Spread the onion sauteed on the puree and wrap it in a roll. Let the roll rest in the fridge for 4-5 hours.
– After the top is enough, take it out of the refrigerator and slice it 2 cm wide and place it on the serving plate.
– Garnish with tahini and powdered pistachios.
– You can serve the topical appetizer with the classic meatballs or the kebab.